Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Immortal Tattoos, Tattoo

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you.....



What more can I say about my friend, Terence, getting my Studio's name tattooed? Immortal Tattoos being Immortalized !!

To the haters who post comments on some forum about my art-work and work hygiene, why not come face to face and tell me about it? Are you too scared? I am calling you out... Come out, come out, wherever you are....Fucking Faggot !

I am not running away. I am coming out openly. You haters are the ones, hiding in a lonely place. So, lets not waste each others time. My studio's address is on the right hand column. So do drop by and tell me FACE to FACE, how much you hate it or how much I suck at what I do. See ya soon ! Well, maybe I won't.
- You guys probably hiding under your mummy's skirt... Oh well...

Until next time folks... Love ya all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment